Help end homelessness in our community—volunteer with HomeAid Northern Virginia today! Your help and your company’s help are needed in many ways:
- Be a Builder Captain or Trade Partner. Every project we undertake needs building industry experts like you. Get involved and watch your investment of time and resources make a positive, long-term impact on homeless families and individuals.
- Tie HomeAid to your corporate event. Many companies and organizations have organized charity runs, golf, tennis, and cornhole tournaments for the benefit of HomeAid Northern Virginia. What could your company do?
- Participate in Helping Hands by holding a food drive for one of our shelter projects, or assembling Welcome Home Baskets for families moving into the homes we renovate.
- Have an interest or skill you’d like to share with shelter families? HomeAid regularly connects volunteers with our shelter partners for the benefit of families who are learning to be self-sufficient. If you have a special skill or interest – like cooking, budgeting, organizing in a small space, or something else you’d like to share one-on-one with a shelter client or in a small group setting, please let us know.
- Serve on an event committee. Lend your talents to planning our Annual Gala & Auction, Builders and Friends BBQ, Night at the Ballpark, Annual Housing Forum, or our Annual Golf Tournament.
Let’s work together to fulfill the promise that A HOME CHANGES EVERYTHING!